Once enabled, there are two triggers that start the logic to determine if a processor card is missing.
- Change in ignition state (i.e. from “on to off” or “off to on”) – only available on mining systems
- Change in Bluetooth state (i.e. from “disconnected to connected” or “connected to disconnected”)
At each of the triggers the number of cards in the system (including the card that is connected via Bluetooth) is counted and a notification is generated if the number of cards in the system is less than the required number of cards. The notification can be acknowledged with a touch of the screen and will time-out after 120 seconds.
How to Turn it On
This feature is optional and disabled by default. It can be turned ON and OFF and configured in the advanced menu (requires PIN) of the display.
- Go to MENU > ADVANCED > TRIAL MODES
- Set “sp alarm” to “Y” by pressing it (see Figure 2)
How to Configure
- Parameters of this notification can be configured through the display menu
- Go to MENU > ADVANCED > CONFIG > MIS CNFG
- Change values by pressing the current number