Fatigue Manager is the predecessor of Life Hub. For information on SmartCap LifeHub, please go to SmartCap Lifehub.
SmartCap headwear IDs can enter the Fatigue Manager
- when an operator starts using the headwear on a SmartCap system that is connected to Fatigue Manager,
- when a user imports data containing (new) headwear IDs, or
- when an Administrator imports headwear IDs from a file.
To import headwear IDs from a file go to IMPORT > “Headwear” or alternatively get there by going to CONFIG > HEADWEAR > “+ IMPORT HEADWEAR”.
The format for the headwear import is a single column file containing the long sensor ID in hexadecimal format. This is a number starting with 2D. It is NOT the headwear label (X-number). EdanSafe will provide you with this file with each shipment of headwear.
- Click “Choose” and navigate to the file containing headwear IDs
- Select the file and click “Open”
- The selected file appears on the page:
- Click “Start Import”
- During import the icon on the top right hand corner will indicate the import is in progress
- After import the results will be displayed.
The imported headwear IDs can be viewed by navigating to CONFIG > “Headwear”