SmartCap Fatigue Manager is a tool for supervisors and managers to remotely monitor the SmartCap units deployed within the fleet. It provides an additional layer of fatigue alarming to ensure the most flexibility for each site to effectively monitor and manage fatigue in the workforce.
Fatigue Manager is accessed using any web browser on the company network, and offers a range of password-protected user types ensuring both operator privacy and access to configure settings suitable to each site.
What you CAN do with Fatigue Manager
- Monitor fatigue levels of the entire fleet in real-time
- Configure fatigue alarms for equipment operators
- Configure fatigue alarms for Fatigue Manager users
- Review the fatigue history of individual operators (restricted to limited users for privacy)
- Identify when units are offline
- Identify when operators are not using their SmartCap
- Perform major software upgrades on SmartCap units installed in trucks remotely
What you CANNOT do with Fatigue Manager
- See brainwave information of SmartCap users. The SmartCap system provides fatigue information only
- Send text messages to individual operators or SmartCap displays