This article describes in detail how to test end-to-end connectivity and functionality of the LifeDisplay.
The key items to validate are:
- Version check
- Life app
- Check Life app is registered to the correct LifeHub
Restart the display after registering to LifeHub.
- Communication checks:
- Ethernet test – if applicable
- 3G test – if applicable
- Bluetooth test
- WFi test – if applicable
- Satellite test – if applicable
- Location obtained
After successful validation record the following items:
- Site name
- Vehicle name/number
- Display serial number
- ITAS serial number
- Photos of all cable connections
- Photos of all mechanical mounts
TIP: The recommended approach to document this quickly is by using a (phone) camera and take a photo of vehicle name (often there are labels on inside and outside of vehicle), then the serial numbers, followed by the cables and mounts.